NORTHEAST BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms and Conditions, and the Before You Start sections before starting your registration.
Remember you can only apply for three categories in total between the Public Voting and the Judges Panel.
This year we have introduced a new mandatory question which will be used in a standalone Environmental Biodiversity Award. This will be adjudicated separately on by our judges and will not be subject to a public vote. By registering for the awards you are automatically entered into this category.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Thursday 31st August
No applications will be accepted after this date
- Bullet Points are preferable to summarise your answers.
- Entry is FREE and open to both Chamber members and non-members
- Businesses can enter in up to 3 award categories this year – this is 3 categories between the Judges Panel and the Public Vote.
- Confidentiality – all information on the application document will be treated as confidential and will only be seen by the judging panel.
- All finalists in the Judges Panel categories will be called for interview between 17, 18 or 19 October. Only categories in the Judges Panel will be required to attend for interview. Interviews will be held on zoom.
- By submitting this application, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS FOR THE AWARDS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA OUR ONLINE APPLICATIONS. In line with our new Chamber Sustainability Policy we are reducing our carbon footprint. (we will no longer accept hard copy registration forms)